* World Community DayWorld Community Day
Time: 12:00 am
World Community Day--Day for celebrating the unity behind diversity and remembering we are all one people - all children of the one universal Deity of many names and aspects.
* Birthday of Baha'u'llahBirthday of Baha'u'llah
Birthday of Mirza Husayn Ali Baha'u'llah (1817), mystic and founder of the Baha'i Faith.
* Birth of Baha'u'llahBirth of Baha'u'llah
Bahais commemorate the birth of Baha'u'llah, the Prophet-Founder of the Bahai Faith. In 1817, Baha'u'llah was born in Tehran, Persia (Iran), Birth of Baha'u'llah [Mirza Husayn-Ali] in Tihran, to one of the wealthiest families in Persia. Baha'u'llah, never having attended school, is taught calligraphy, riding, classical poetry and a good reading knowledge of the Qur'an which was customary for a nobleman's son at that time
* Tolerance DayTolerance Day
Tolerance Day--Day to promote harmony in diversity through mutual respect and understanding of all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, nationality, or economic status.
* Undernourishment dayUndernourishment day
Fast for an Abundant World Harvest--Day to fast and commit to action to help prevent deaths from malnourishment world-wide.
* Feast of QawlFeast of Qawl
Baha'i feast honoring the one Deity as Qawl - Sacred Speech.
* Day of the CovenantDay of the Covenant
Day of the Covenant--Day 'Abdu'l-Baha was appointed to lead the Baha'is.
* Death day of 'Abdu'l-Baha Death day of 'Abdu'l-Baha
Death day of 'Abdu'l-Baha (1921), leader of the Baha'is. [a/k/a Ascension of 'Abdu'l- Baha]